You are here because you have collectors from collection agencies harassing you. We are here because someone should be in your corner helping you to level the playing field. Plus we have over 20 years of experience dealing with these agencies so we know all their secrets including how they can get blood from a stone.
- Keep College Loans Away From CollectionsKeep college loans away from collections with the new student loan repayment plan called the Saving on a Valuable Education (SAVE) plan. The SAVE plan is designed to be the most affordable repayment plan ever created, and it could save millions of borrowers money on their monthly payments. How the SAVE plan works The SAVE … Read more
- Win in Court and Dismiss Collection LawsuitsUnderstanding the intricacies of collection agency lawsuits can save you time, money, and anxiety. In this comprehensive guide, we delve into the primary reasons behind case dismissals. Additionally, we unveil actionable steps you can take to potentially win in court and dismiss collection lawsuits against you. 1. Lack of Standing: The Plaintiff, the collection agency … Read more
- Get A Good Lawyer Or LOSE Your CaseGet a good lawyer or lose your case. When it comes to facing off against debt collection agencies in court, having the right knowledge is crucial. This comprehensive guide is your playbook to understanding the common reasons why debtor lawsuits against collection agencies might face dismissal. From improper jurisdiction to lacking evidence, we break down … Read more
- Common Collection Agencies Complaints (with solutions)According to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB), the 5 most common complaints about collection agencies are: Debt collectors calling at unreasonable times. Debt collectors are prohibited from calling consumers before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m., unless the consumer has given them permission to do so. Debt collectors using … Read more
- What Is Regulation F and How Does It HelpWhat is Regulation F? Regulation F is a set of rules issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) that govern how debt collectors interact with consumers. It was created in 2013 to update and clarify the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), which was originally passed in 1977. What does Regulation F provide? Regulation … Read more
- Is Halsted Financial Services a Trusted and Legitimate CompanyIn the realm of debt collection agencies, ensuring the legitimacy of a company is essential for both clients and consumers. We examined if Halsted Financial Services is a trusted and legitimate company. Do they have national licensing, commitment to legal compliance, solid reputation, and partnerships with renowned organizations. Through our research we were able to … Read more